Fed up with some of the outstanding issues still plaguing Modern Warfare 3, some gamers have started a movement to boycott the game on April 20th (at least they picked a day where they’d be…”busy”….doing something else).
- Lag Compensation
- Matchmaking options which include the ability to enable disable local search and base search off the party leader when playing with friends
- The broken Spawn System
- Full featured Theater mode
- Individual volume controls in the options menu
- Tac insert removed from Kill confirmed
- More Hardcore game modes
- Better Elite playlist options
- Objective stats on in-game scoreboard
- Akimbo machine pistol nerf
- Removal of any assault kill streaks from the support package
- Removal of death streaks and Fix Local Area Network settings for Competitive events
The bolded ones are some of my biggest gripes with Modern Warfare 3. I don’t at all understand the second to last one about removal of assault streaks from support package.
Boycotts like this probably don’t do anything and a lot of this stuff is probably not easily fixed, but they are reasonable gripes.