I am very high on the Vikings. I think they will be the surprise team of the season and make the playoffs. I think the Cowboys offense will be good again. The Packers and Seahawks seem like playoff locks.
I think I was a year early on the Broncos downfall, but it ends this year and the Charges make the playoffs. I will keep predicting the Dolphins in the playoffs until they make it. Pats and Colts seem like locks. Steelers need to stay healthy but their offense could be very good.
|NFC||Packers over Cowboys|
|AFC||Colts over Steelers|
|Super Bowl||Packers over Colts|
Not getting too crazy this year. I think the Colts are going to take a huge leap. I also think it’s time for the Packers to get back to the Super Bowl.
Seven Stupid Predictions
- The Bears go 3–13
- The Jets have the worst record in the NFL thanks to a league worst offense
- Colin Kaepernick is a healthy non-starter for at least one game
- Falcons running back Tevin Coleman wins rookie of the year after finally getting some talent blocking for him
- Jeff Fisher is the first coach fired after the Rams struggle early
- Jameis Winston has a monster season and is in the 2nd tier of QBs by the end of the season
- The Colts win the most games in the NFL (14?)